Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's this blog about, anyway?

Who knows, I'm just figuring it all out. But I guess it's a way for me to express my thoughts about Jack, about family, about fatherhood; his first smile, crawl, walk...and, well, whether or not Jack took one poop or two today.

We'll start out with a tour de force of his first 11 months (and the nine months leading up to that amazing day of birth). Then, we'll dive into our current daily lives, what fills our days while we wait for Jack's mom to come home.

What makes Jack tick? What does he eat? What does he play with? Who is his favorite stuffed animal?

So, who's going to read all of this? Well, I guess I will...and, his supermom while she's off at work to support us. Family, friends? And, maybe even a teenage Jack many years from now (if blogs still exist and Google, or whatever has supplanted it, can find this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment